AGB 7Seen by Bike
Terms and conditions for guided bike tours
The contractual services follow confirmed registration, order confirmation and the underlying invitation to tender on the website or flyer. Additional agreements, which change the scope of the contractual services, require the written confirmation of 7SeenbyBike.
2. Cancellation, rebooking and withdrawal
The customer can withdraw from the contract for our guided bike tours before the start of the service. There are no charges for cancellations or rebookings up to the 28th day before the tour date. After that the following fees apply:
Up to 28 days before the date of the tour no cancellation fee / rebooking fee
Up to 14 days before the date 25 % cancellation fee / rebooking fee
Up to 7 days before the date 50 % cancellation fee / rebooking fee
Up to 3 days before the date 75 % cancellation fee / rebooking fee
Less than 72 hours before the appointment or No show 90 % cancellation fee / rebooking fee
If only individual participants (up to a maximum of 10 % of the total number of participants) are cancelled, e.g. due to illness, no cancellation fee or / rebooking fees will be charged if we are informed of the new number of participants by e-mail up to 24 hours before the event.
If an individual tour itinerary is arranged at the request of the tour participant, the service obligation of 7SeenbyBike results exclusively from the corresponding concrete offer to the tour participant and the respective booking confirmation.
3. Special regulation bad weather:
In case of continuous and heavy rain we will try to find another date with our guests at short notice or the booking can be cancelled completely free of charge in exceptional cases. If transport of the bicycles has been agreed upon, we have to charge 50% of the transport costs even if the cancellation is due to bad weather.
A complete cancellation free of charge in case of continuous rain is only possible if the guests have contacted us at least 90 minutes before the planned tour start!
Participation is at your own risk. The participant must observe the road traffic regulations (StVO) on guided bicycle tours. 7SeenbyBike is not liable for damages caused by gross negligence or intent. The participant has to judge for him or herself before the start of the tour whether the participation is compatible with his or her physical condition. The tours offered are active tours. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are up to the health requirements. The tour participant takes part in the tours at his or her own risk.
5. Liability and limitations of liability
7SeenbyBike is liable within the scope of its duty of care for conscientious tour preparation, the careful selection and monitoring of the service providers, the correctness of the service description as well as the proper provision of the contractually agreed service.
(1) In the event of slightly negligent breaches of duty, our liability shall be limited to the foreseeable, direct average damage typical for the contract. This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by our legal representatives or vicarious agents. We shall not be liable to entrepreneurs for slightly negligent breaches of insignificant contractual obligations.
(2) Insofar as we provide access to other websites by means of links, we are not responsible for the external content contained therein. We do not make the external contents our own. If we become aware of illegal content on external websites, we will immediately block access to these sites.
(3) The customer shall indemnify us against all disadvantages which may be caused to us by third parties due to damaging actions of the customer – regardless of whether intentional or negligent.
(4) 7SeenbyBike shall not be liable for damages caused by hidden defects or material defects of the rental bikes. The participant shall satisfy himself/herself of the operational safety of the rental bike before the start of the journey.
6. Notification of defects
If the service is not provided properly, the participant can demand remedy. In this case, the participant is obliged to immediately report any defects to the guide or to the telephone number stated below. 7SeenbyBike may refuse the remedy if it requires a disproportionate effort. If the notification of defects is culpably omitted, claims by the participant or the client may be wholly or partially invalidated.
7. Termination by 7SeenbyBike
7SeenbyBike may terminate the contract without notice if the performance of the event is permanently disrupted by the participant despite a corresponding warning by 7SeenbyBike or if the participant behaves in a manner contrary to the contract to such an extent that the immediate termination of the contract is justified. 7SeenbyBike shall then retain the claim to the total price (less the value of saved expenses and, if applicable, reimbursements by service providers or similar benefits which the participant obtains from the other use of the unused service). Possible additional costs for the return transport shall be borne by the disrupter him or herself.
8. Data protection
The personal data provided by the participant to 7SeenbyBike will be electronically processed and used to the extent necessary for the execution of the contract and customer service. 7SeenbyBike undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (Federal Data Protection Act) when collecting, processing and using personal data. The customer has been informed of the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of the personal data required for the execution of orders (see Data Protection).
Sharing in Social Networks
The content on our pages can be shared in the Social Network Facebook. However, we do not use plugins on our pages that are provided by the Social Networks. These tools automatically and unsolicited transmit a large amount of user data to the operators of these Social Networks.
9. Final clauses
The invalidity of individual provisions of the contract shall not result in the invalidity of the entire contract.
© 2020 7Seenbybike.de